Friday, June 17, 2011

two weeks

Two weeks: One of my favorite songs (and ringtones since it means my BFF, who abandoned her blog, is calling) and the amount of time left until July.

Lots of great things are happening July this year. It's a big birthday for my husband, which he gets to kick off with a talk at a big conference. Maybe I'll make him wear a birthday sash for his presentation. We're also taking a fun whirl around Belgium and the Netherlands. And spats about trains, getting lost and not being able to communicate with the locals are so not allowed... hahahahahaha... And maybe there will be a few other fun summertime surprises (like Phoenix magically cooling off please?)

2 comments:

  1. I think we're going with the opposite plan, where no one is allowed to know it's my birthday. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, you're a party pooper. It's fun to be pampered on your birthday!

    ReplyDelete