Thursday, October 20, 2011

put a bird on it

In my pregnant nesting zeal, I've decided to get crafty and make at least one mobile for the nursery. I saw the prettiest one at Pottery Barn Kids but it was pink. Baby's room won't be slathered in pink, so I'm going to get my DIY on.


I just need to keep the birds in check. Before you know it, there will be birds on everything in the room. And that is NOT the direction we want to head. For reference: http://www.putabirdonit.com/

There are just so many cute mobile ideas out there in internet-land, I may have to try my hand at a few more designs. You know, when I'm not cleaning the whole house and studying up on things like how to birth a child and take care of said child.

Here are a few more faves that seem very do-able...

from here


from here
 
from here

from here

from here

No comments:

Post a Comment