Monday, August 29, 2011

20 weeks down, 20 weeks to go

I've hit the halfway mark of my pregnancy. It's getting awfully exciting these days. Here I am at 9 weeks (baby was the size of a cherry) and 19 weeks. The baby bump is currently in full effect:


Last week we went in for our ultrasound. Either someone was chopping onions nearby or my pregnancy hormones were kicking in because my eyes were tearing up the whole time. It was so amazing to see the little person in there. The ultrasound tech explained what she was examining, and everything appeared normal. I tend to worry...about everything so this put my mind a little more at ease. And then at the end, she asked if we wanted to know what we're having. Yes, please!...


We're having a girl!

Seeing her precious profile makes me want to sit up straighter. I don't want to squish her!

waving hello?

tiny baby foot!

No comments:

Post a Comment